De Bruyne?

Reckon we would be second only to barce in terms of starting line ups if we get this guy.

Mmm Real Madrid are a fantastic team. I think we would still be 4th best behind Bayern, but what a team we would have. Good keeper, solid defence, class midfield and a brilliant striker up top.

Think if we get De Bruyne, all we need to do is tweak our squad next season with 1 marquee signing, a centre mid and 1 good signing, a left back.

I also think there's a fair bit of resentment in Germany about it.
That's their own fault for rolling over for Bayern, nobody wants to watch a one horse race. The only team I've any sympathy for is Dortmund.

Mmm Real Madrid are a fantastic team. I think we would still be 4th best behind Bayern, but what a team we would have. Good keeper, solid defence, class midfield and a brilliant striker up top.

Think if we get De Bruyne, all we need to do is tweak our squad next season with 1 marquee signing, a centre mid and 1 good signing, a left back.
Real Madrid maybe will give us some competiion all others nahh

Pointed out what pal?

Just been going through the thread and it's been pointed out by a few already before I got to it...mostly on MNF by Gary Neville.

SWP'sback was saying to a poster that it had gone unnoticed in the media the work between Sterling and Kolarov and creating more room for the likes of Silva and Aguero.

He most likely hadn't seen it with not living in the UK.

I need to learn how to multi-quote :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.