De Bruyne?

Yes, it's an unfortunate coincidence/choice. I've advised him to change it.
It's a cunning ploy to get us upto the 2000 page mark.
I'm just a bit miffed that he's got more alerts on one post than I've managed in 4 years! Ha!

I like the way we structure our wages now, but never realised the bonus element was as much as 50%. Great incentive for the players. Are bonuses exempt from FFP calculations too, or have I imagined that?

When we were under the 'no increases' wage sanction the bonus element of the wage didn't count for those purposes but any bonuses paid will count towards our break even calculation under normal ffpr. If we've hedged those bonuses as I think we have, it won't affect the bottom line though.

Boooooo! ;-)

ITK face off with TH today Ric?

I'm going for tomorrow......or next week......or fuck knows!

Ha, I've not heard anything - I just got the impression that journalist was guessing, but hope I'm wrong.

It feels like it should happen today.

Just wanted so say we have to thank Maureen a bit, KDB did not want to join Wolfsburg in first place but Dortmund, what did not happen because Jose was pissed at Dortmund as they said they would not sell Lewandowski to them. Thank you Jose! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.