De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg are only selling as KDB wants to go. They'd rather keep him than have the money.

KDB will be a model professional if picked.
Yep, nothing so far tells me that KDB won't be giving his all whilst still at Wolfsberg. A lot to be admired about tbf.

Nothing happening at the hospital when I just went past.
giphy.gif

My info is: Wolfsburg have accepted our offer (€72m) but will speak to Bayern out of respect. It seems unlikely Bayern will match what we can offer, but they are still a lurking threat and can't be completely dismissed as there is respect and ties (Audi-VW) between them.

Dont understand people getting hung up on what it means to the deal if he plays this weekend.

Wolfsburg have said all along he is not for sale, whether that is to appease the fans or because they mean it. If they were to then leave him out the squad, there would be uproar. Wolfsburg have to keep him in the team / squad to maintain their standpoint. Anything less than that would appear weak in the eyes of the supporters, and that they were open to selling all along. The next stage I imagine is getting De Druyne to say he wants a new challenge / to leave, allowing Wolfsburg to say - you saw us try and keep him, but it was the players decision.

This is the same as the Sterling / Liverpool fiasco in that The club dont want to lose face with the supporters

With the amount of media surrounding it and the ITK's info on here, this deal is still very much on, and wont be cancelled just because he plays a game for them.

My info is: Wolfsburg have accepted our offer (€72m) but will speak to Bayern out of respect. It seems unlikely Bayern will match what we can offer, but they are still a lurking threat and can't be completely dismissed as there is respect and ties (Audi-VW) between them.

Stockholm Syndrome is a bizarre illness.

Fook em, do they not know we're sponsored by Nissan??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.