De Bruyne?

Slysports reporting just now that the deal is imminent,I don't know what Slysports definition of imminent is but that's the state of play as it goes now.
How long can imminent last? This transfer has been imminent for the past month.

Manchester City agree club-record £50.4 million fee for attacking midfielder
21st August 2015
4:07 pm
Manchester-City-icon.png

MAN CITY
Manchester City have agreed a club-record £50.4 million fee with Wolfsburg for attacking midfielder Kevin De Bruyne, according to reports in Germany.

The Belgium international has been chased by the Sky Blues all summer, with boss Manuel Pellegrini keen to have him at the Etihad.

And after months of speculation, plus the Bundesliga side stressing the 24-year-old is not for sale, it now appears the former Chelsea man could be on his way back to England.

The reigning Footballer of the Year in Germany set-up 20 goals last season and scored 10 himself as Wolfsburg won the German Cup and finished runners-up to Bayern Munich in the league.

Manchester City have reportedly agreed a £50.4m fee for Kevin de Bruyne
Last Updated: 21/08/15 4:03pm

kevin-de-bruyne-football-wolfsburg_3340207.jpg

Kevin De Bruyne may be heading to Manchester City for a fee in excess of £50m
Bild newspaper are reporting that Manchester City have reached agreement on a fee for Wolfsburg's Belgian international attacking midfielder Kevin de Bruyne.

The highly-rated 24-year-old is reportedly on his way to Manchester for a fee believed to be 70m euros (£50.4m).

However, our Sky Sports colleagues in Germany report that De Bruyne trained with his current club on Friday morning ahead of their match at Cologne on Saturday.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was asked about the potential deal on Friday but refused to be drawn.

"I don't talk about rumours," he said. "I have to talk about so many players, it is impossible. When things are finished, then I can talk about them.

"The window closes on 1 September. Before that, nobody knows what happens."

City are understood to have made a £47m offer for the former Chelsea player last week but there have been no developments since then.

More to follow ….

Which one is it then????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.