De Bruyne?

So is his other ride

anara+Atanes2.jpg

ozWOIOX.gif

I can't see any other club apart from Barca and Real Madrid that can compete with us . Who'd have thought it 20 years ago that we would be the galacticos of England. No excuse we are now favourite and there will be a lot of pressure on the team to bring home the trophies.

I still think we need a quality central midfielder.

Paying outrageous fees for players that are not exactly in the elite group of world class players just doesn't sit well with me.We have no excuses now , expectations will be high to win the title and at least be on the semis for the champ league.

The fees we paid are those what we were happy to pay. Outrageous is what you think they are, clearly the club didn't. I think we are getting VFM personally

Get you.... i think its strange that he starts if talks are advanced and hes announced monday then i find it odd. Plus ive got 200 quid on him at 8/1 so il be staying here if its ok with you.
imo, IF everything is done and dusted, as has been claimed by the media..then he is probably playing his last match and wants a proper send-off - a thank you to the Wolfsburg fans for their support. City has probably agreed to his wishes, just like they agreed to Valencia's wishes with regards to announcing Otamendi. We're very accommodating, you know.

imo, IF everything is done and dusted, as has been claimed by the media..then he is probably playing his last match and wants a proper send-off - a thank you to the Wolfsburg fans for their support. City has probably agreed to his wishes, just like they agreed to Valencia's wishes with regards to announcing Otamendi. We're very accommodating, you know.
And he breaks his leg after ten minutes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.