De Bruyne?

Almost done and still with plenty of time in the window to sort out our last few outgoings on loan or permanently.

Very professional job being done by the club.

Well done Txixi et al.
I say welldone Txixi! even though transfers of this magnitude don't happen at the drop of the hat, he's managed to pull it off. Hats off for Txixi but a car gift to Klaus Allofs wouldn't go amiss as we'll be back next year for R. Rodriguez

Mods.

Is 3,338,300 views on a single thread a record on BM, minus the multiple Etihad stadium threads that have been continuosly culled and begun again?

Hi, fellow Belgian here and I would like to say...NOPE.

He is (or is very close to) world class, not messi/ronaldo level obviously, but he can make ANY team better. As a belgian I can't believe you can say that. Without him we wouldn't have made the WC, and definitely not made the quarter finals when we got there. He basically carried us there on his back. Did the same for Wolfsburg in Germany, which in reality is a really mediocre team if you have ever watched them.
I see a WC in Belgium's future. Couldn't believe the amount of talent you threw at us in Brazil..... hope you don't pick up basketball, you might turn into something dangerous!

I see a WC in Belgium's future. Couldn't believe the amount of talent you through at us in Brazil..... hope you don't pick up basketball, you might turn into something dangerous!
Yes its truely a golden generation. cant see them continue proucing these amount of quality thoúgh.

As our moment of triumph approaches in this Summer's transfer window, I would like you all to take a moment out and to spare a thought for the Rag c***'s over on Red Cafe, Red Issue, and the other 800mill Rag c***'s around the World.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes its truely a golden generation. cant see them continue proucing these amount of quality thoúgh.
Well the strange thing is, and granted I am biased, we do have a very good next generation lining up. The only worry is that they will be kept out by the older generation. But we with the likes of Denayer, Musonda, Tielemans, etc. we should be good for at least the next 10 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.