De Bruyne?

Needs a cat-related image.
254.gif

I feel like I'm having a dream about watching a TV show only to wake up and find TV on..... some kind of weird Deja Vu?

I don't for a second.

Why can't people understand that though Woldfsburg will sell, they are doing it under duress as the player has asked to move (and city are in effect paying his loyalty bonus), and they'd prefer to keep the player.

They can't replace him for 50m. If they could, then city would also be looking at that player.

Because the argument makes no sense. If they don't want to sell then don't sell. If they do want to sell then sell now.There is no point agreeing to a sale and then picking the player. What have they to gain? There is no need for brinkmanship anymore and they will be selecting a player who's mind is all over the shop and possibly couldn't give a fuck.

It's like making someone redundant and then expecting them to work their gardening leave. There's no point.

Logically, if he does play, a fee has not been agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.