De Bruyne?

Not a chance mate, I'm 45!
But if you know anyone that needs someone who has experience of supporting charities, community development, management, business development, probation, etc then give me a shout (well a man needs to eat and anything is worth a try ;-))

Oh - Yay Kevin's signing!
Of course, if I hear anything I will let you know.
I am going towards the finance industry myself.

We've seen reports that "fee agreed" and "personal terms" agreed today.....not sure how true all those rumours can be in the press....If these reports are true, I cant see him playing tomorrow.......No point Wolfsburg agreeing a fee and then start him 24 hours later, they might as well just reject the offer and come back to the table next week .....no player or a team that respects its players would surely agree a fee for him to leave and then start him the next day in a league match?....would just seem wrong on every level and look bad for Wolfsburg......but I'm no expert so I'm sure anything can happen....

You Sir are an expert! Love your posts :)

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.