De Bruyne?

15ojrxl.jpg

Backup plan
Genetically Modified footballer:
FrankenNasri. Combines the best of Samir Nasri and Kevin De Bruyne.
So basically, Kevin de Bruyne then.

@BL_Latest: VfL Wolfsburg XI: Casteels - Rodriguez, Naldo, Klose, Vieirinha - Gustavo - Perisic, De Bruyne, Hunt - Dost, Kruse. #KOEWOB

He starts for Wolfsburg

Tbh I felt exactly the same when I first saw links to us, I wondered how the fuck a player with his pass completion rate, would possibly fit in at City. But I've done a complete about turn on that & actually now think the opposite. Someone who does something different, is exactly what we need. He 'has a go' . Sometimes, as a team, we don't.

Re counter attacking, I think we will do a lot more of that this season, Chelsea being an example. But against the bus parkers in a possession game, DeBruyne may be the key which unlocks it.

This is a big one for City imo. Bigger than Pogba. We will be great without him, but with him, we could be something unstoppable.

Fair enough. Sure, being a player that is more of a suited to a counter-attacking style is not exactly a huge problem as by simple logic, we will normally take the lead in the majority of our matches. Still, I like the current setup and actually love what Navas brings to the team at the moment.

But otherwise you're all right, of course, De Bruyne would be a major appointment. The fact that Pellegrini suggested that he wants to sell Lopes on loan means that we're after him badly, indeed.

Right City lets call their bluff, offer them £60m and see what happens,if they say they want £65m we'll know for sure they are playing us so that we'll pull out of the deal,

We'd have to be crazy unlucky for him to get injured right now, if I'm not mistaken he went the entire last season without injuries. Besides, if he knows a deal is close I'm sure he won't thrash about.

It isn't flapping to say we should have a ceiling price for a player. 50 million represents a more than fair offer and a major increase on what they paid for him. I agree, time to walk away if this isn't enough.

I don't think he is necessarily saying that out of disrespect. I think he is just a kid who loves playing football. When I was young I didn't love training. It was "work." BUT I LOVED match day. I think that is where he was coming from with that tweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.