De Bruyne?

We've been waiting about 3 months - at some point surely we'll need to move on to a new target.

So you've been chatting up the cute redhead at the bar all night. There's definitely chemistry there and you know it's on, despite her playing hard to get. She hasn't come outright and said she's going to ride you like a Harley but you know that's where things are heading. It's getting towards closing and all of a sudden you run out of patience. Spotting another bird on the other side of the bar you decide you've had enough and approach her. "You see the stunner over there? She was my first choice but I've gotten tired of the chit chat... Fancy a shag?"

Try this tonight and let me know what happens.

Which is why I agree with Turtle not playing De Gea.

Wolfsburg are fucking idiots. Though it makes me smile.
+ 1

Perfect result so far. Wolfsburg look like they are playing with 10 men out there. Serves them right to think stringing this a long was a good idea. KDB has done everything professionally on his part now it's on them to return the favor.

Can't blame Wolfsburg for wanting to play KDB if he's available, but it's very risky with so much money involved in the deal. If he takes a bad knock then that's £50M+ gone and a player missing anyway... Bit daft imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.