De Bruyne?

Just remembered, It's a weekend. Does anything ever happen on weekend's regarding transfers?

34807050eaf77062e643d72f5ed8a944.jpg

Man. Walter Hill really lost the plot after this movie came out. But for alpha male-types like me in the 80's he created these action-exploitation classics that are still popular to this day. Hard Times, The Warriors, 48 Hours, and to this day no one can explain to me why Extreme Prejudice hasn't gotten a decent stateside Blue Ray release. F-cking Tragedy.... sorry to change the subject.

34807050eaf77062e643d72f5ed8a944.jpg

Man. Walter Hill really lost the plot after this movie came out. But for alpha male-types like me in the 80's he created these action-exploitation classics that are still popular to this day. Hard Times, The Warriors, 48 Hours, and to this day no one can explain to me why Extreme Prejudice hasn't gotten a decent stateside Blue Ray release. F-cking Tragedy.... sorry to change the subject.
This is a fitting response to the direction of the thread.

Maybe De Bruyne is playing shit on purpose to try and put us off. I'm honestly not convinced that he wants to come here, just no positive noises from him and his agent.

Yes, that seems perfectly plausible.
I've also heard he's going to get 'I love giggsy 'on his forehead just to be even more clear he doesn't want to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.