De Bruyne?

Hope the news is good Tolmie.

All I've heard today is this has to be concluded very quickly one way or another. Hopefully he makes the right choice, because our offer is the best on every level.
There must be some doubts on either KDB or Wolfsburg's end if our offer is the best and it's still taking years to complete

All I've heard today is this has to be concluded very quickly one way or another. Hopefully he makes the right choice, because our offer is the best on every level.
Are you saying the player is the reason for the hold up and not the selling club?

well there's only a week left so it does have to be done quickly. Wolfsburg's fault for dragging this shit out.

hrry.gif

Fot the price of KdB you could probably buy every remaining bottle of the '55, '59 '61 and '82 vintages.

I would say 59 and 61 is ready now :-) 82 needs to linger a bit longer :-) Myself will open a bottle of champagne if this is done today!

If this is the player dithering, it would be a worry. In fact, we'd have to look elsewhere, Shirley and this would be extremely annoying with the window closing a week tomorrow. Ultimatum time?

well there's only a week left so it does have to be done quickly. Wolfsburg's fault for dragging this shit out.
Why should Wolfsburg worry about dragging it out , looks like they are going to get another 10 -15 million out of it, I'd hope we would do the same if we were losing our best player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.