De Bruyne?

Odds moving on Bale. Surely not off the back of fucking Anonymous. Fucking richards30 putting his Gran's life savings on it.

Jesus, stop posting odds.

They mean nothing except for telling you what idiots are choosing to do with their cash. Every single f**king thread. Go start an odds thread.

I gotta say I'm getting to the 'whatever' stage. If he comes that's great, if he doesn't I wouldn't need a thing as heavy as a feather to knock me down. I'm not convinced that if we end up paying close to £60 mill it'll be a good deal. But it's not my money and our people know what they're doing even if it feels like we are being strung along. I'm just not going to start calling for heads if it doesn't come off. You don't get everything you want in life and we are looking damn good anyway.

They mean nothing except for telling you what idiots are choosing to do with their cash. Every single f**king thread. Go start an odds thread.
Paul P

PP now 20/1 (just in case you were wondering)

If any one transfer were to put you off transfers all together then this one is it,we are nearly over the line supposedly but wouldn't surprise me by tomorrow that it's no further on than today....Wolfsburg getting more than their 5 mins of fame...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.