De Bruyne?

t4z3v6.jpg
Genius!

Not in the press.
All ive read is that his bird wants to stay in Germany. Surely if he wanted this move then he and his agent would push it through with quotes saying that he is unhappy at the club and wants a new challenge. It feels to me that this transfer is against his will. I could be wrong. I usually am.

Don't know about anyone else, but I don't give a shit about this transfer anymore. Convinced we are being suckered somewhere down the line.

It does feel like they are taking the ball to the corner flag to run down the clock. You can't blame them for either trying to keep a player they don't want to sell or if they have to, force an outrageous last second fee. My money is still on us getting him, but for nearer 60 mill than 50 or 55.

All ive read is that his bird wants to stay in Germany. Surely if he wanted this move then he and his agent would push it through with quotes saying that he is unhappy at the club and wants a new challenge. It feels to me that this transfer is against his will. I could be wrong. I usually am.
I'm just going off what he said to a footballing colleague of his a week and a half ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.