De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg don't need the money
Wolfsburg don't want to sell
Player way over value as it is
Player unoffically it seems has stated he wants out
Two dire performances so far, may demonstrate he wants out.
Bayern drop out of the race but press suggest rags have entered it.
Wolfsburg have to decide whether to sell for the vast sums of money on offer or keep a player who might not give 100% even though he says he will. They won't probably get another offer of this magnitude.
ITKs on here seem to think he is coming to us this week.
Only 7 more days. :-)

I think its clear that no European team will pay the amount we are willing to pay for KDB.
Regardless of whether Wolfsburg need the money or not, they know he is leaving either this season or next. The question for them is do they take the higher offer.
Also, he is the last player United need at this moment in time. They need players willing to run forward like Pedro or Bale rather than a playmaker who excels when his teammates do the running.

supplies being shipped in for the BM De Bruyne Thread Party... whichever way it falls!
lawn-mower-beer-o.gif

I wouldn't put it past that tw*t Allofs to give him permission to speak to the rags, even though it would probably mean Wolfsburg excepting a lesser fee, just to spite us.

I Don't trust those c*nts one bit.(Wolfsfburg, Allofs, or the scum)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.