De Bruyne?

Genuine question......Is it likely that a reporter from Belgium would get this info before the Wolfsburg/German or UK press? Would love to believe it but had to ask....

Bayern & Germany ‏@iMiaSanMia 50m50 minutes ago
BREAKING: De Bruyne to #MCFC is a done deal. The player will fly to Manchester tomorrow [@StephanePauwels]
could have come through some family or mutual acquaintance type connection I suppose

but hey don't spoil a good story by one single lone tweeter which the whole world seems to have picked up on.... ummm....

Looks like he is connected....maybe a good source after all?....Here hoping tomorrow is "De Bruyne Day" ;)

ManCity Stuff ‏@StuffMCFC 20m20 minutes ago
the guy who says De Bruyne to city is done pictured with hazard and benteke. so maybe he does know what hes saying

CNNQb5UUcAEb49u.jpg

CNNQb12UYAAaa-c.jpg

3 retweets2 favorites

could have come through some family or mutual acquaintance type connection I suppose

but hey don't spoil a good story by one single lone tweeter which the whole world seems to have picked up on.... ummm....

I agree mate....great to read something positive after all this time!;)

Genuine question......Is it likely that a reporter from Belgium would get this info before the Wolfsburg/German or UK press? Would love to believe it but had to ask....

Bayern & Germany ‏@iMiaSanMia 50m50 minutes ago
BREAKING: De Bruyne to #MCFC is a done deal. The player will fly to Manchester tomorrow [@StephanePauwels]
Well judging by the state of German press over the last few days (ie BILD and Sky Germany) i'd say that it's pretty likely. That said I doubt he has direct contact to KDBs close entourage or anyone of Wolfsburg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.