De Bruyne?

tumblr_mvrqjffTix1sj1ltqo1_400.gif

Who's the reliable source ? The question on everybody's lips.

Well, don't want to cry wolf too soon, but transfermarkt.de writes this morning:
"De Bruyne soll derweil am heutigen Dienstag zum Medizincheck zu Manchester City reisen. Die Klubs seien sich am Montag über die Ablöse für Deutschlands Fußballer des Jahres einig geworden."
Translates into: KDB travels to Manchester for the medical today Tuesday, the clubs agreed about the fee on Monday.
:-)

For the fee this has sky rocketed to, this is a big gamble imo

Earlier in the summer I pegged this down as a 35-40m signing. Now we're reaching 60m if reports are to be believed. Ludicrous

I'm truly not arsed if he signs or not. We are playing great football at the moment to the point that I don't think we need him. I don't know why this transfer has gone on for months, but city should just say this is our offer. This is our deadline. Accept by then or we move on either with someone else or as is.
I usually love the transfer forum but this transfer has done my head in.

Plus 1 .

For the fee this has sky rocketed too, this is a big gamble imo

Earlier in the summer I pegged this down as a 35-40m signing. Now we're reaching 60m if reports are to be believed. Ludicrous

It'll be Ludicrous only if he doesn't justify it, if he brings us up a level in performance for the next 7-8 years I reckon that the fee will look cheap.

I'm truly not arsed if he signs or not. We are playing great football at the moment to the point that I don't think we need him. I don't know why this transfer has gone on for months, but city should just say this is our offer. This is our deadline. Accept by then or we move on either with someone else or as is.

Its a long season with tough games to come and injuries may occur. Id rather we have a player like kdb in the side because it improves our overall quality. As much as Navas is profiting from the space he is allowed while the opposition try to cover Sterling and Silva, kdb will make much better use of that space and takes us to an even greater level.

Because of the amount of time this has been going on I have similar feelings myself in that some of the excitement in this transfer has gone and I think we'll do just fine without him, certainly in the league anyway. However logic tells me he might be the difference for us in Europe and he'll definitely strengthen us so I'm all still all for the transfer. I also think it'll get done and lets hope today is the day :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.