De Bruyne?

In my dreams this is all part of some brilliant smokescreen where we suddenly produce Bale and the whole KDB saga has been a ploy to deflect from our real target .
If the reality is that we've just been strung along (see Page 1 of this thread £20 million in the January window) offering more and more than I will feel we are pretty shit at this. I feel like we've been trying to get off with the fat bird at a party and keep getting knocked back.
fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p.jpg

Smacks of Utd fans getting all stirred up about Pedro, saying where he's going to play etc and then he signs for Chelsea.

Walk away now city and either move to plan b or get navas doing crossing practice. The nearer it gets to deadline day Wolfsburg will just ask for more money. So if kdb does want to come the ball will be in his court and if he does want to come, he will have ask to leave.

City getting made to look stupid on this one now,his representetives are obviously pricks and if he had anything about him if he really wanted the move he should have forced it like Sterling did
City aren't looking stupid. We are negotiating for a player whose club is desperate to keep. This was never going to be a cakewalk, we've just got to accept we're not in the driving seat here.
My guess is those involved in the ins and outs of the transfer are less stressed than a section of supporters.

If City didn't think this was going to happen would we not by now have publicly said we have stopped negotiations due to the complexity of the transfer. ?

And moved on to Koke or Isco by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.