De Bruyne?

This is the way i see this transfer saga anyway...

I think Wolfsburg are very reluctant to sell. I think Bayern do not necessarily need him nor do they really want him as much as us, but i really do feel that Klaus Aloffs would prefer to sell him to Bayern in order to keep him another season. He knows it is inevitable the player is leaving, so i think Aloffs would be promoting the interest of Bayern to De Bruyne. I would not be surprised if Aloffs has been on the phone to Bayern to say that they can have him at a cut down price if they persuade him to stay another year with Wolfsburg in order to get his move to Bayern, its all a bit shady if you ask me.

You guys know what Rumeniegge is like, he hates us with a passion... and for what, because we have arab oil money? As for people saying we should go for Gotze... do you really think Bayern would sell Gotze to City of all teams? They wouldn't sell us a virus, Rumeniegge has a MASSIVE agenda against us, the absolute c**t.

What annoys me about the German teams is, they are happy to sell their rival players to Bayern over selling them to teams from other countries, it really grinds my gears seeing as our league is nothing like that. It all seems a bit too friendly to me and they all seem to scratch each others backs. I really do think that they would not mind selling their best players to Bayern in order to keep the player playing in Germany to promote the Bundesliga as it is nowhere near on the same level as the Premier League or La Liga. Its all bollocks in my eyes.

My final verdict is... Even if we bid 65m, i think they would turn it down, reason being is, Bayern will put enormous pressure on them not to sell him to us. Its all a little bit corrupt in my eyes and i really don't think we will get him now because of this. I would hate to be wrong though.

The simple fact is, if he comes to City, he would be earning around 275k a week if we believe reports and he would be getting a massive signing on fee, not only that but Bayern will never offer the sort of cash we would, so from a neutrals perspective looking in, its a no brainer. Wolfsburg are bleeding stubborn though.

I think Wolfs and Bayern have known for weeks it isnt going to happen and are happy to waist our time on this transfer.They have just been playing with us.

Ok like most on here I couldn't take anymore.

Here is what I have managed to find out though not from a city source!

Wolfsburg don't like us ( no shit) apparently we upset them when we bought Edin off them and a few words were exchanged at the time.

Utd are interested though no formal offer but they have put feelers out?

Will he come to us? don't know but he would like to have another go at the premier league and he isn't too concerned if he wears red or blue!

Bayern are pressuring Wolfsburg not to sell to us for whatever reason vw used to be called vw/Audi group ( clutching at straws)

The rest of the above was told to me by a client who is a director of a BPL club and is also part of the England set up and speaks to the Chelsea lads and others on a regular basis.

As I said not a city insider or a club chauffeur but just how football people see it!

rag

I think Wolfs and Bayern have known for weeks it isnt going to happen and are happy to waist our time on this transfer.They have just been playing with us.
And do you think that the City team working on this would not also realise this if this was the case? Do you think they send the office junior and and a couple clerks from the ticket office to negotiate, I think people should just back off for a while and let this unfold I am confident that the club are doing their best on this if he comes great we carry on supporting City and enjoy the season, if not we carry on supporting City and enjoy the season

Sad really, i absolutely detest Bayern Munich, they hate us for absolutely no reason.

We should just stick to buying from Spain from now on, much easier and less stressful.

Ok like most on here I couldn't take anymore.

Here is what I have managed to find out though not from a city source!

Wolfsburg don't like us ( no shit) apparently we upset them when we bought Edin off them and a few words were exchanged at the time.

Utd are interested though no formal offer but they have put feelers out?

Will he come to us? don't know but he would like to have another go at the premier league and he isn't too concerned if he wears red or blue!

Bayern are pressuring Wolfsburg not to sell to us for whatever reason vw used to be called vw/Audi group ( clutching at straws)

The rest of the above was told to me by a client who is a director of a BPL club and is also part of the England set up and speaks to the Chelsea lads and others on a regular basis.

As I said not a city insider or a club chauffeur but just how football people see it!
mtitk or ltitk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.