De Bruyne?

City meet there asking price they sell, otherwise we wouldn't still at the table. Have to admit it's getting on my tits tho.
I genuinely wonder if they do have an asking price, or at least one that is within a range we are prepared to pay (ffp and all that), and therefore unless the player rocks the boat I expect him to stay where he is. Personally I would be ok for Navas and Nasri to cover this role, but I sense that the club don't share this view, and I think that someone will come in before the window shuts, but probably not Kevin

City meet there asking price they sell, otherwise we wouldn't still at the table. Have to admit it's getting on my tits tho.
Relax, he's probably going to sign for City. They were already prepared a while for the move. I even reckon it's going to be tomorrow, because Allofs Will leave for the CL draw and it has been told he wants absolute rest in the team by friday (game against Schalke). I think his choice has been made for a while, it would be not wise to stay there now , i really think he Will get a starting place at city with more prospect

BILD again,they said it was all done and dusted last week,then over the weekend they changed it several times,they haven't got a bloody clue just keep making stuff up as they go along

BILD again,they said it was all done and dusted last week,then over the weekend they changed it several times,they haven't got a bloody clue just keep making stuff up as they go along
I think they're different publications. Supposedly SportBILD is more accurate, but really at this stage with 5 days left in the window you can say a decision is made every day and eventually be correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.