De Bruyne?

Yes thank you for correcting a mistake made by autocorrect on my iPad

Believe me, I'm competent in grammar and the English language

I'm tired of you lot - I can't say anything without being ridiculed

All I've done is stated my opinion and I have even toned it down in the last few days

what more can I do?

@Ric can you intervene please?
I support you. :-) even if I can't remember what it is "you're" saying. We are all in it together Mr.

My guess is that him and Silva will interchange and be all over the pitch weaving their magic. Defenders wont know who to mark!

This is the most likely outcome but will it be effective for us? It's what Nasri does with Silva and whilst sometimes it's majestic to watch, they often just get in each others way. The start to this season has shown that having Silva central with Sterling and Navas generally staying wide most of the game either side of him has worked wonders. Have them all interchange also weakens us defensively. No matter how quick and disciplined you are if we lose the ball and KDB has roamed it leaves a massive gap at the back. (See Silva leaving the left back horribly exposed last season)

Didn't need him but welcome to city never the less.
Yes, we do need him. We want to be one of the best in Europe and for that to happen you need genuine talent all over the pitch. This is another step closer to realising that. A player who will add so much more to our attacking play.
We've put a lot of work into this transfer for a reason.

So posted this earlier today but we've moved on a bit ... if Allofs is Manuel then Txiki is Basil I think
tumblr_m57dezMhef1r5rmyvo2_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.