De Bruyne?

Who gives a shit whats said on red cafe they are hardly our main title rivals anymore.

Looked on arsenals fans forum and they are saying when Kevin gets signed we have by far best team in the league !
whats the addy for the Arsenal site please.i would like the web site for every prem team.

This is the most likely outcome but will it be effective for us? It's what Nasri does with Silva and whilst sometimes it's majestic to watch, they often just get in each others way. The start to this season has shown that having Silva central with Sterling and Navas generally staying wide most of the game either side of him has worked wonders. Have them all interchange also weakens us defensively. No matter how quick and disciplined you are if we lose the ball and KDB has roamed it leaves a massive gap at the back. (See Silva leaving the left back horribly exposed last season)

I'm no tactical expert but I think the best approach would be to have sterling fixed in the left channel so there is always a wide option while Silva will be free to drift to the right and allow De Bruyne to come inside, this will be effective because it seems most team now have a plan to stop Silva, De Bruyne is a new and unpredictable threat. when we don't have the ball De Bruyne will go back to the right ready for any counter attack.

THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE IS OURS!

original

YES!!!
It's "Titian", not Strawberry Blonde, Ginger or Daywalker.

Unless he decides not to join us after all, in which case it's "ginger daywalking ****".

I don't know. That's the truth. My GUESS is outgoing loan. 4 teams in Madrid remember.

Just wait & if something comes out in next few days remember my post.

So what your sayin is 1 of 4 Madrid teams will see a player either leave or arrive before the end of the window!

ITK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.