De Bruyne?

No Pogba?
Rags lining up something like this post transfer window:
29fwio4.jpg

I don't doubt he hears things but in that instance it was MCRJON who said it first and he was shot down by Bluwhit. So saying he called it now is a tad disingenuous imo
Go back over that one. It was about timings. I'd be THE person to know when Silva started contract negotiations & it wasn't in the March/April as suggested.

I don't doubt he hears things but in that instance it was MCRJON who said it first and he was shot down by Bluwhit. So saying he called it now is a tad disingenuous imo

Fair enough, what I will say is that bluewhit sent me a PM saying that Mangala was joining the next day and what number he would be. Sadly I couldn't pretend to be ITK as I fell asleep drunk at the laptop.

Not needy at all. I appreciate how it might sound though but I assure you there's nothing I need.
I have only ever wanted to pass on tit-bits to my fellow City fans knowing that I'm 100%. That is all. There's too much bullshit spouted on here & I get a tad frustrated with it so if that makes me needy I apologise.
Your not needy Bluwhit. Ignore the nah sayers. Whether you are 100% itk or not is for each of us to decide ourselves. In the meantime you are not making a song a dance about it. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.