De Bruyne?

Okay I left my tab open a couple of hours ago around 6pm and more than hunderd pages ago, hit refresh and was like:
abr.gif

While everyone was like:
giphy.gif

Thouroughly enjoyed this last hour, good night everyone.

Genuinely can't wait to see the front four of Sterling, Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero line-up for the first time.
Assuming there are no late hitches, what I'm looking forward to with this, is the movement and exchanging of positions, it completes our transformation into the type of play that Barca and Bayern have played in recent years, they can all play left, right, or centre, its mouthwatering.

Also looking back for a minute, our defensive options look very strong too, I'd suggest stronger than either Barca or Bayern at their best.

We have now assembled quite a squad.

Off the caf hahahaha

Lottery winners sign player they don't deserve for ridiculous amount of money.

Hardly big news.

We've seen stuff like this happening for over a decade now. Just the sums are getting a bit bigger.
Oh yeah! So they've been doing it for years! (+more recently spending big on shite and going backwards).
You can smell the fear!!

Off the caf hahahaha

Lottery winners sign player they don't deserve for ridiculous amount of money.

Hardly big news.

We've seen stuff like this happening for over a decade now. Just the sums are getting a bit bigger.
Got a link to that site mate as last time I couldn`t get on.Want to enjoy a nice glow reading what other shite they have to say.

Can someone point me in the direction of what page we actually found out a deal had been agreed please? Wanting to shoot my wad, but still cautious....
Soewhere between Page 2655 and 2665 I believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.