De Bruyne?

I choose to believe that Comical Allof meant "KDB is not a Manchester City player as of this minute".

I think you are almost certainly correct, but I bet the fucker will still make him travel with the squad, even if the hold up is down to Wolfsburg's bank manager being away for a couple of days.

The bloke is just an awkward twat.

So what did he say, our Klaus? Kicker quotes him for saying:

There is no agreement with Manchester City. I can confirm we have tried very hard to convince Kevin to fulfil his contract or at least to stay one more year - we did not succeed. We are taking a sale into consideration. Negotiations have taken place.

Sorry about the circumvented translation. His statements were more or less equally strange in German. What does it mean? Well, I hear him saying: We could not convince KDB to stay. We are negotiating with City about the sale. The negotiations are not completed yet.

Is that any different to what we thought/heard before the PC? I don't think so.

Here is what was said ..

"As of now, he is a VfL Wolfsburg player, and will train with the squad as normal. ... "

Then SSN went into premature ejaculation mode.

Flappeth ye not.

does Allof know we're trying to get to 3000 posts?
'Not at this time' let me see, sounds like the final remark of a guy who knows he'll choke when saying the words 'we've accepted the bid and he's off to city' later in the day

OK so now we need to talk about his WAG...
process
He could learn a lot from Nasri in this department.

Lol I have a very imp exam coming up in few weeks time and instead of concentrating on that I am busy refreshing this thread. Laugh riot in here. :)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.