De Bruyne?

Yes seriously,I don't think we should be spending big on players who came good in a season.
Does the 2007 in your name denote the year you were born by any chance? I can't wait for the school year to start again so we can get rid of halfwits like this

Good Catholic Boy then !................................. hey no religion on here please

He will be playing for St Marks very soon so very in keeping with our club dont you think..

man_city_1884_2.gif

To be fair, nobody's a sure fire good signing until after the fact. We won't really be able to judge until the end of the season.

Of course everything at this point is speculation. You can't even judge after one season. If that was the case Mangala wouldn't be getting a look in.

But I must say I would have thought our fans would have more faith in our dealings given the impact that one has already had on our team.

You're really not seeing the bigger picture. De Bruyne also enjoyed a top season at Bremen, was motm in at least one of the three games Mourinho gave him a chance (not in his natural position I might add) and has, by all accounts, been a more vital player than Hazard for Belgium since 2012.
He is a top signing.

And your comment would imply you don't think much to our other signings. Want me to go through why Sterling was a top signing as well?

More importantly than anything else, the signings we have made not only directly improve the quality of personnel in our starting lineup, they are also carefully hand picked to fit our system and get the best out of our pre existing squad. I've mentioned it previously but Sterlings impact on Silva and Kolarov's game is an immediate example of the impact of the signings. World class transfers I'd say. Even if the players aren't at that level as individuals, they are changing the whole complexion and mentality of our entire team. And I'd rather have that than spend a massive wad of cash on a player like Chinless Ronaldo; a world class player who wilfully makes himself centric to all plays to the detriment of the rest of the team.

Great post, absolutely spot on.

I'm feeling a bit more confident on this move than I was a couple of days ago but my God Wolfsburg are making us suffer, aren't they?

I think Ric, Tolmie etc are genuinely ITK but as they readily admit things change rapidly during these sagas and this is certainly a saga.

Very much a bloody nose for Bayern if we pull it off. I hope it's announced at the CL draw. That would be perfect!

What have Ric and TH said?
Still early over here.

Due to all the delays etc KDB had a mare last week while playing for them ,surely they wont select him for Fridays game will they?

Of course everything at this point is speculation. You can't even judge after one season. If that was the case Mangala wouldn't be getting a look in.

But I must say I would have thought our fans would have more faith in our dealings given the impact that one has already had on our team.

The way the season's started, it's hard not to be excited, and the prospect of improving further still is great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.