De Bruyne?

I disagree.

Not that it matters anyway.

Welcome to Gods own KDB and thanks for the early tip Tolm and the money that's about to hit my account.
You must of put it on earlier in the year to get a good return as he's been at unbackable odds for months

Good stuff if someone tipped him up on here when he was decent odds.

giphy.gif
couldn't sum it up more accurately! Just wish this deal would just finalise! Mind you I did predict at the start of the window that De Bruyne would probably be right near the death.

So as I doubt De Bruyne will be here by midday tomorrow then it looks like he won't make his debut until after the international break.

Even if he was signed in time I very much doubt Pellegrini would throw him straight in. He's no Mourinho who threw Pedro in and was rewarded with a goal and an assist. Than again, Pellegrini said it was fake debut as his shot was deflected in, and the assist was actually a shot on goal.

He wasn't the first to post the link on here.

Stop hanging off their every word. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong. Stop kissing arse.

Would it be out of line to ask you to stop worrying about what i might or might not believe on an internet forum?

Thanks for the advice and concern but i dont need or want it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.