De Bruyne?

Personally I think his club want too much money, stick with Jesus!

Methinks Wolfsburg are trying to recoup most of the money they spent when they got conned by Chelsea into buying Schurrle.

The longer Wolfsburg drag this, the harder it is for them to get players at a reasonable price. I don't understand why they keep on delaying.

Allofs: "Having seen the numbers of his new wage, we can't compete. So from that respect, I can understand his decision. We will try to come to an agreement."

That was me hastily trying to type what I just heard him say on SSN. So it might not be word for word accurate, but it's very close to being!

He's finally softening his stance. Done deal!

Allofs: "Having seen the numbers of his new wage, we can't compete. So from that respect, I can understand his decision. We will try to come to an agreement."

That was me hastily trying to type what I just heard him say on SSN. So it might not be word for word accurate, but it's very close to being!

I heard the same and that is bang on accurate, trev.

But now SSN are quoting nice statistics about KDB, so it must be off.

I would love someone to make a timeline of all the bullshit Allofs has come out with over the duration of this transfer, if for nothing more than to serve as a warning for transfer débutantes that officials from clubs, both selling and buying, will say whatever they think will further their agenda. It doesn't need any basis in fact or even reality.

If there is any truth in the rumours KDB was in Monaco with the Wolfsburg lot to finalise details
it would surely make perfectly good sense for him to accompany the City CL Representives on their flight home wouldn't it???

Question then is .... are there any flights scheduled from Monaco to Manchester tonight?

If there is any truth in the rumours KDB was in Monaco with the Wolfsburg lot to finalise details
it would surely make perfectly good sense for him to accompany the City CL Representives on their flight home wouldn't it???

Question then is .... are there any flights scheduled from Monaco to Manchester tonight?
He was training with Wolfsburg today, though.

Can someone describe the term CLARKIE

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.