De Bruyne?

Was in the City store near the ground yesterday and was chatting with the staff. I asked them if they had a stash of Kev shirts ready in the back and they said they were dreading it as they haven't and they've not caught up with the Otamendi printing yet. I'm on standby for a Private Hospital run if needed.

Is it the 52 alderley rd hospital?

There is a private jet on the ground in Braunschweig-Wolfsburg that is listed as having a private owner

Was in the City store near the ground yesterday and was chatting with the staff. I asked them if they had a stash of Kev shirts ready in the back and they said they were dreading it as they haven't and they've not caught up with the Otamendi printing yet. I'm on standby for a Private Hospital run if needed.
You think there'll be blood if they don't have enough shirts???

Actually, you may be right...

That's where the others have been done so I'm guessing so. I need to nip out and buy the Mrs a birthday card so I'll do a drive-by in a few minutes and se if the TV crews are hanging about.

I'm outside there now, nothing to report!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.