De Bruyne?

Reminds me of the Ralph Brand transfer saga of '65, when Ralph jetted in to Ringway ( or was it a bus into Chorlton St?) just before our promotion season. I felt really elated at the time.
20k I think we paid for him.
Happy days!
Gee Len, I was 15 at that time though I thought he joined us earlier than that. Still happy days, then and now. Time to have a rum.

Without be accused of raining on everyone's parade how are we going to use De Bruyne is going to upset the formation that we currently have of 2 wingers ?

As far as I am aware De Bruyne isn't an out and out winger, more of playmaker that you would be grooming to replace Silva when he hangs up his magic boots?

I may be completely wrong and he'll have the same affect Sterling has had ?

benedict-cumberbatch-tin-hat.jpg

Without be accused of raining on everyone's parade how are we going to use De Bruyne is going to upset the formation that we currently have of 2 wingers ?

As far as I am aware De Bruyne isn't an out and out winger, more of playmaker that you would be grooming to replace Silva when he hangs up his magic boots?

I may be completely wrong and he'll have the same affect Sterling has had ?

benedict-cumberbatch-tin-hat.jpg
Been reading Danny Murohy have you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.