De Bruyne?

Merson reckons Pedro is twice as good as KDB and was half the price. Cancel the deal, the great Merse has spoken!
This is the same Paul Merson who used the quote "they've got lovebites and everything" live on Sky Sports News when City won the league right?..... right......

who looks favourite to come in as DeBruyn's replacement at Wolfsburgs.

Before the CL draw, I hoped they got striped for every penny possible by the selling club of which ever player they were after,- and that he turned out to be useles.... Since the CL draw, however, my stance has changed completely, and I'm now rather hoping that they can get a decent replacement in.

Merson reckons Pedro is twice as good as KDB and was half the price. Cancel the deal, the great Merse has spoken!

good he knows the square root of fuck all, and frankly given his views on Yaya and Aguero when they signed I would be shitting myself if he was saying the opposite. Means it's a class piece of business from us.

WAZ claims De Bruyne yesterday said farewell to fans which always visit the training, some made him little presents. Decent fans. Not so decent Manager, though.

who looks favourite to come in as DeBruyn's replacement at Wolfsburgs.

Before the CL draw, I hoped they got striped for every penny possible by the selling club of which ever player they were after,- and that he turned out to be useles.... Since the CL draw, however, my stance has changed completely, and I'm now rather hoping that they can get a decent replacement in.

Dennis Praet from Anderlecht is one option

If uniteds latest signing arrived here hidden in the back of an Eddie stobart curtain sider he'd be lauded as a better signing than kdb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.