De Bruyne?

Kevin has been nothing but respectful through this whole saga. From the outside looking in Alloffs is being very unfair to Kevin and his family!

That's how I've felt for the last few days. Respect works both ways and Wolfsburg haven't shown their player much since it became clear he wanted to come here.

Wolfsburg’s sporting director Klaus Allofs has spoken out today to confirm that no deal is in place and stressed that the club will not be forced into selling their prize asset despite the transfer window closing at 6pm next Tuesday.

Allofs said: "We are not in any rush to get this [transfer] through.

"If our expectations are not fulfilled, Kevin will be playing for Wolfsburg this season, and I wouldn't mind that."

Can Prince Mansours top snipers not take this cock out FFS!
Hes waiting until this thread gets to 3000 pages

it must have been pain in the ass to negotiate with allofs... to be honest im shocked how we reached agreement on fee with this ****.

I seriously doubt he will ever want to see City again not the other way round.

He has agreed to losing his best player to a team who pay better wages.
I think City would deal with WFC any day of the week if that excuse is true.
Incidentally I wonder who that statement benefits because ALL players now know that City pay good wages as well as being able to pay for the transfer fee..

Don't any of you know anything? He isn't coming to City. He's going to Bayern because of Volkswagen owning Wolfsburg and their board having a director from VW on it. Isn't that right @Maldeika? @Oleole123

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.