De Bruyne?

Is this twat fucking us around enough so that we bite and walk away?

What an absolute bell end Allofs is. He's a kid here who clearly wants out of the fucking club but he's willing to try and keep him.

This is getting farcical. Just let the man get on the fucking plane

It may be that he's trying to provoke us into walking away. I think our team are too professional to fall for anything like that though. As someone else said earlier, there's a fine line between driving a hard bargain and being a dick and at the moment he's looking like the latter. Certainly not showing the respect to de Bruyne that de Bruyne is showing to Wolfsburg.

If we go on the theory that he is packed and ready, waiting for the nod, what type of human being has you hanging around just to get his 15 minutes.

A fucking maniac. The kid will be on a fucking suitcase waiting like a lemon.

I've defended Wolfsburg so far, losing best player. Now they are just being cunts.

Hope they go down

If we go on the theory that he is packed and ready, waiting for the nob, what type of human being has you hanging around just to get his 15 minutes.

A fucking maniac. The kid will on a fucking suitcase waiting like a lemon.

I've defended Wolfsburg so far, losing best player. Now they are just being cunts.

Hope they go down

Yeah, he could be a complete maniac, or much more likely in the real world, Wolfsburg are waiting for another piece of business to be concluded before KDB goes, probably trying to bring people in. De Bruyne has been very loyal to his former club but I doubt he'd accept being left hanging around for literally no reason.

Their tactics all along have been to make us do what some on this thread wanted - walk. Because that's exactly what they want - to keep the player until next Summer even against his will.

The leaks about other teams bidding, the increases in price and the added clauses are all designed to make us do just that.

In the end it will click that we are still here and all they are doing is really driving KDB even further away.

They will not prevaricate beyond today because they are on a tighter deadline than us to sign anybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.