De Bruyne?

Maybe this is just the start. The Germans piss on our parade with KDB then next find a way to stop Pep coming. Why do I get the impression this is getting personal against City. The ITK's celebrate KDB to us but surprise surprise he ain't here.

imagine if with 1 hour before their game tonight he will be announced as part of the team....this thread will explode

Not actually possible because squad sheets have to be submitted at 12.00pm - we'd already know if he was playing.

Ric is spot on, he was good to go.

No harm in him training whilst the hierarchy sort out the T&Cs

I'm starting to worry Txiki might have to ring De Bruyne soon and say "sorry Lad, we did everything we could, met all their demands but they wouldnt sign off on the deal"......hope we get some good news later today...

I'm starting to worry Txiki might have to ring De Bruyne soon and say "sorry Lad, we did everything we could, met all their demands but they wouldnt sign off on the deal"......hope we get some good news later today...
306529.jpg

FLAPPER!!!!!

Ric is spot on, he was good to go.

No harm in him training whilst the hierarchy sort out the T&Cs

Am I the only one who thinks he could still have got on a plane? I mean he's training on his own, he's not in the team tonight, he seems to be literally sitting on a suitcase. Why not let him come over here and enjoy our hospitality?

He could even take a medical.

Mangala did the CityTV stuff weeks before we signed him because of hold ups with the TPO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.