De Bruyne?

F*ck No, not even if the scum offered us 58 million take him off their hands :-)

Last I heard they were trying to offload him onto Sundrland, the usual graveyard for U*d's, crocks, but even they weren't daft enough to fall for that one.
Janet's twice the player Bellend is.. yet these terwats don't see it.. not saying that Janet is actually any good, just twice as good as bellend...if you get me.

Cheer up folks...there's always this...
1147.gif

i like her who is she

it'd be respectful not to announce him today due to the fact wolfsburg have a game tonight, it'd be the same as what we did for valencia.

This has been confirmed by Sky D/land rep stood outside the Wolfsburg Arena in the last five minutes.

The announcement of Kevin De Bruyne to Manchester City would not be announced till after the match they play tonight.
So, the jet to Manchester is now tomorrow AM, with medical tomorrow.

It is now looking nigh certain that the negotiations will not end in any other outcome than that he will be playing in laser blue next week.

I reckon there should be a BlueMoon synchronized opening of a bottle of something eminently drinkable at 12 Noon tomorrow to celebrate the last step in what would be a very fine transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.