De Bruyne?

maybe he is there to say his farewell to fans before the game start i don;t know
I've been told by the person who tweeted he was there that he's unlikely to say goodbye tonight because it's not official and it's not like Kevin to do that. As for him being at the match, he's still our player (just!!) so I think it would be more strange if he was sat at home watching it

My mates dad is a chief mechanic who works for a small company in Frankfurt who supplies Audi with their rim designs. He was invited by VW for the game and said he saw Kevin on his way to their box!

tumblr_n7iqyxHlQu1svxaato1_250.gif

John cross of the mirror on the Richard keys and Andy Gray show on bein sports just a while back said something interesting that news is coming out today that Chelsea did indeed have a sell on clause agreed with Wolfsburg which could be as high as 10-15m £ depending on his selling price to us and hence this deal as been held up on these details.

If true, this is really good business by the chavs, they have been good at selling their players recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.