De Bruyne?

De Bruyne is off to Manchester City, confirms Allofs
Getty Images

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...um=en_gb&utm_campaign=DeBruyne_ManCity_Allofs

28 Aug 2015 19:30:00
Wolfsburg's sporting director has confirmed that only small details are holding up the Belgian's move to England, while Ivan Perisic is poised to join Inter

Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs has confirmed that Kevin De Bruyne is set to join Manchester Citybefore Tuesday’s transfer deadline.

City have pursued the Belgium international throughout the summer transfer window and are believed to have tabled an offer of around £54 million for the former Chelsea playmaker.

Goal understands that De Bruyne was scheduled to undergo his medical on Friday, and Allofs has now revealed that a deal is nearing completion.

“We will complete everything either tonight or tomorrow. De Bruyne is off to Manchester City," he told reporters.

"I explained at the presser that we had begun talks, those talks have progressed. Now only minor issues remain."

De Bruyne made 51 appearances in all competitions for Wolfsburg last season, scoring 16 goals and registering an astonishing 28 assists.

Along with the 24-year-old Wolfsburg are also set to sell Ivan Perisic, with the forward omitted from the club’s squad for their clash with Schalke ahead of a proposed move to Inter.
16 goals and registering an astonishing 28 assists.
rejoice.png

So obvious Klaus refrained from rubber-stamping this deal until now just so that he himself could break it and get his nose back in the headlines one last glorious time.
He is a warped fornicator publicity hound.

3 hotel rooms booked for tomorrow night, at £500 a piece! We don't mess around these days do we!

No names against them, but I'm guessing KDB, agent and a friend / family member

3 hotel rooms booked for tomorrow night, at £500 a piece! We don't mess around these days do we!

No names against them, but I'm guessing KDB, agent and a friend / family member
Which hotel and how have you come upon this info?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.