De Bruyne?

canada-dry-ginger-ale.jpg

While I will be happy that he is signed, I'm not exactly sure where I will spend all the extra time I will have by not coming and catching up on the saga.

And Basc, you going up to Michigan next week?

While I will be happy that he is signed, I'm not exactly sure where I will spend all the extra time I will have by not coming and catching up on the saga.

And Basc, you going up to Michigan next week?

No, but I know a few that are. They seem to be drawn to the micro brew scene in the area.

I'll be there. I'll tip one for ya. I'll have to look and see if there are any soccer pubs in the Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo areas. Might be able to see KDB play his first minutes in proper blue. (you like how I swung that back on topic?)

I'll be there. I'll tip one for ya. I'll have to look and see if there are any soccer pubs in the Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo areas. Might be able to see KDB play his first minutes in proper blue. (you like how I swung that back on topic?)

It was temporary. Trust me. There are 170something to 3k.

Have fun anyway. Bring a win back to Okla...Missourah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.