De Bruyne?

Stand corrected - it is Braunschweig.
Built in the 30's

I've been to Braunschweig, it's got an Arndale centre-type thing, an interesting cocktail bar, a tiny historic quarter,a bowling alley underneath a multi-storey car park, and a building covered in cartoon faces. I think I wore my city shirt while I was there, it was about five years ago, but taking into account chaos theory,I'd like to take credit for this transfer.

I've been to Braunschweig, it's got an Arndale centre-type thing, an interesting cocktail bar, a tiny historic quarter,a bowling alley underneath a multi-storey car park, and a building covered in cartoon faces. I think I wore my city shirt while I was there, it was about five years ago, but taking into account chaos theory,I'd like to take credit for this transfer.
You butterfly

05E5EDCC-1F1E-4DDE-8589-A9CC83FE1DD8_zpsqxioajj9.png
Is that pic from today or yesterday when he was waiting, as he's got the same jumper he had on last night at the Wolfsburg game
If it is this morning he's a scruffy twat :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.