De Bruyne?

I've got a picture of the van, why it turned up at the hospital I've no idea, but KDB is not in it, unless hes turned into the invisible man, looked through all the windows, nose upto glass style so could see the interior ok, he is not in it

You couldn't come and help me find my back door keys could you?

His
I watched a video of DeBruyne's goals & assists last night & it struck me that a player who can finish like he can, has actually got a lot more goals in him than the ten he scored last season. I recon he should be somewhere closer to 20 with finishing like that.

We can improve him imo.

His finishing is comparable to some of the best strikers in the world, and that's not an exaggerating. He is incredibly good at finding space in the box, he can finish first time from all angles and he can also keep his cool in the box. If you look up his goal against the USA in the World Cup it's reminiscent of the kind of thing Sergio would do. Picks it up in the box, keeps cool, takes touches round a player and puts it in the far bottom corner. Then there's the ability to smash it into the top corner form 20 yards 3 or 4 times a season.

20 goals wouldn't be a surprising return at all. The rest of the league really doesn't know what's about to hit them.

The lady on twitter who posts all our signings going in for medicals, said on twitter about 15 mins ago our 2 vans are at the hospital now. Sounds like KDB is already in for his medical

I've got a picture of the van, why it turned up at the hospital I've no idea, but KDB is not in it, unless hes turned into the invisible man, looked through all the windows, nose upto glass style so could see the interior ok, he is not in it

giphy.gif

tumblr_n0g2wqF0zo1r5gs9mo8_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.