De Bruyne?

He struck a deal to pay £44m now and a possible £5m later.

If he went to Liverpool with a single offer of £44m we wouldn't have signed him. So he didn't "get him" for £6m less than they wanted.

He "got" Sterling for deal worth £49m, we've only had to pay £44m as of now. It can be booked any way you like that was never my point. It's "booked" on Bluemoon as £49m apparently after all.
You're wrong. But I'll leave it there as despite being told how you are wrong, you're unable to see that you're wrong.

So you can keep repeating your wrongness all you like. But any time you do, I'll just reply with 'wrong' as you're not right.

It's a contingent liability that will be included in the accounts as part of the balance sheet, as per the instructions outlined in FRS 12 of the UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice.

th

You're wrong. But I'll leave it there as despite being told how you are wrong, you're unable to see that you're wrong.

So you can keep repeating your wrongness all you like. But any time you do, I'll just reply with 'wrong' as you're not right.
Here's £44m.... No deal.

Here's £44m and a possible £5m.... Deal.

I then did not "get" the player for £44m, I "got" him for £49m and I've paid £44m. I have not argued or question how the fee is booked.

Did United get Rooney for £20m or £27m? They got him for deal worth £27m.

Also, Tolmie has maintained the deal was closer to £50m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.