De Bruyne?

He's not wrong though. We've currently paid £44 million, Prudence dictates we have to write it down as the maximum amount we could pay which is £49 million. As far as our accounts are concerned we've paid £49 million for him.
Oh ffs.

They really won't.

Oh ffs.

They really won't.

Who's they? and what won't they do? I've got a degree in accounting and finance mate, i'm not wrong in anything i've just said, i can absolutely guarantee it. Off to the match now anyway, tell me i'm wrong as much as you like, i'll look forward to reading it when i get back.

Who's they? and what won't they do? I've got a degree in accounting and finance mate, i'm not wrong in anything i've just said, i can absolutely guarantee it. Off to the match now anyway, tell me i'm wrong as much as you like, i'll look forward to reading it when i get back.
You'd be best reading your degree material again.

Free role IMO both switching from centre to wing depending on play.

I have this image in my mind of Sterling suddenly swopping from the left to go down the right with Silva moving across to right wing and KDB in the middle. How the fuck any defence copes with that sort of movement is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.