De Bruyne?

CNl2mgZWEAApZkM.jpg

Who is this then Yaya ? Sterling ?

tbh, all I felt was sympathy for Navas today. You could see he was trying too hard to make an impression, but only managed to fluff his chances. The result of being under too much pressure, i felt, because he knows he's going to be replaced by KdB.
To be fair, they were as sitting deep as Sheik Mansour's pockets, he didn't have much room to run in behind with them camped on the 6yrd line!
Good to have a plan B/C.. Horses for courses, Navas has been pretty good so far this season, apart from hitting Howard in the face when he should've scored that is!
Kev will add similar to Nasri, but with added accuracy on ball delivery, I still think NASRI has better ball retention and overall skill, bu KDB has better finishing and delivery.
Pellegrini won't be playing any mind games or bizarre substitutions to get his message across, something he has over Maureen, ad to that his new improved tactical awareness, and it should mean a happy squad, or atleast a fully informed squad, and less sulking ( now Dzêko has gone)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.