De Bruyne?

I have enjoyed following this thread throughout the summer. Thanks to all the contributors for the updates and to everyone else for the many laughs. Until next summer...

First time I've viewed this thread today, what have I missed?

Was hoping he'd be unveiled at the game, was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to welcome him.

Would've been a laugh to follow it all as he arrived on here.

First time I've viewed this thread today, what have I missed?

Was hoping he'd be unveiled at the game, was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to welcome him.

Would've been a laugh to follow it all as he arrived on here.
Expected to be announced tomorrow. Completed his medical today as well as all the CityTV content.

Kevin De Bruyne 'faces stint on Manchester City bench'

Kevin De Bruyne would face a challenge breaking into the Manchester City first team, according to Sky Sports pundit Phil Thompson.

The 24-year-old Belgian international is in Manchester for a medical and is expected to complete a club record transfer from Wolfsburg for a fee thought to be in excess of £50m.

But despite the hefty price tag, Thompson believes City's 100% record means the play maker might start his career at the Etihad on the bench with opportunities restricted to replacing Jesus Navas...

Do these 'pundits' get paid to speak such drivel?

He looks nothing like him. Are we saying all gingers look the same ?

Sad to say it but Gingerist discrimination is rife on here, it seems they're the last remaining soft target that we can abuse to our hearts content without any fear of censure, the poor pasty petals. Jus hope KDB never happens across this place as he appears a sensitive soul and the abuse of him and his kind would be crushing.

Interesting aside from perusing his twatter .... he has his own eponymously initialled clothing line, so be sure and fill your boots with his tasteful and reasonably priced sweaters and T's depicting his boyish visage people ! Every little helps ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.