De Bruyne?

It's been a proper
nr_photo_phb_winding_road.jpg

This one.

TREE ?

I've been at the ground most of the morning. No sign of media or any TV coverage if KDB is here as Bluemoon suggest.

The thing I'm going to miss about this thread is seeing fantasyirelands profile details every time my thumb clicks on this thread.
Done it hundreds of times !!

Sigh, you've not even processed what the poster whom you quoted has actually asked, you dimwit. We've spent £32M on a central defender who has not made two subsequent squads since signing and having all his media stuff up on the OS, so its hardly an unreasonable question.

The anwer is he'll probably be on the bench for Palace, all being well after the Internationals, though I wouldn't bank on it.

What? Obviously he'll be on the bench. We had three youngsters on the bench yesterday - he is our record/marquee signing after one of the most drawn out saga's in our history. Anyone who doesn't think he'll walk in and take Patrick Roberts' place in the squad, is in fact the dimwit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.