De Bruyne?

Best get cracking then
200.gif

Tpical city

Yay more cat gifs, can never have too many.

Right. Time to bow out. Would say it's been a blast, but that would be lying.
Just here to see if any concrete updates. Must be stupid if i thought i'd get any
of those.

Suffice to say. No matter what, i will be nowhere near any transfer thread January
or next season. Even a Messi rumour will not drag me back to this god forsaken place.

Seriously, it's been a laugh (generally). But some fucking gullible fools (maybe rags)
in this thread. Enjoy the season guys/gals. I have a feeling it could be stupendous.

No matter how much the player costs, how much the negotiating team are on to get these deals done, how much it costs in flight costs, hotel rooms etc, etc......it all comes down to someone sat behind a desk sorting out paperwork. Someone called Stephen (never Steve, and always with a 'ph') who's forgot to get a page counter signed, or copied a document and didn't spot two pages being fed into the copier instead of one, or didn't put paper into the fax machine........always down to the admin staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.