De Bruyne?

Not to mention three more 18 year olds and the 14 year old kid, all of which were being chased by all the other top clubs (2 of them from under PSGs nose). But they don't count do they, all he had to do was wave his cheque book at them. Simples, even my dog could have got them to sign.

You'll never sway some peoples opinion on here about Tkixi, even actual Blues.
Building for the future is a worthwhile strategy
Not to mention three more 18 year olds and the 14 year old kid, all of which were being chased by all the other top clubs (2 of them from under PSGs nose). But they don't count do they, all he had to do was wave his cheque book at them. Simples, even my dog could have got them to sign.

You'll never sway some peoples opinion on here about Tkixi, even actual Blues.[/QUOTE
Unfortunately when a club in our situation is expected to shell out big money for Pogba, KDB and Sterling, and we pay out good money in the expectation that the club's ambition matches it's promises

We were as good as promised by Chairman KAM that the squad was in dire need of overhaul and that several players who had served us well had now come to the end of their usefulness. So we have seen Milner and Lampard go, and it looks like Jovetic is going too. That leaves us with Sterling coming in, with Delph now out injured. With four players in COPA only just returning plus two others who have missed the build up due to illness, we are going to start the season in a perilous situation, a situation whereby a handful of promising kids are going to help us little. From the way I am reading the KDB and Pogba threads, I'm getting the distinct impression that we haven't actually made a bid for these players. What our chiefs need to realise is that we pay top whack for our season tickets, and to fanny around with two weeks left before the big KO is surely reminding supporters of the past three summer windows and the balls up that this brought us.

Last edited:
probably has to go home to pack his bags...!!!

I'd imagine the majority will be done and his bird and agent would handle the moving of anything he needs if city haven't sorted it out, not only that were in Germany next week anyway. my guess is it's announced on Tuesday and he will meet up with the squad Wednesday and play sat.

Building for the future is a worthwhile strategy

We were as good as promised by Chairman KAM that the squad was in dire need of overhaul and that several players who had served us well had now come to the end of their usefulness. So we have seen Milner and Lampard go, and it looks like Jovetic is going too. That leaves us with Sterling coming in, with Delph now out injured. With four players in COPA only just returning plus two others who have missed the build up due to illness, we are going to start the season in a perilous situation, a situation whereby a handful of promising kids are going to help us little. From the way I am reading the KDB and Pogba threads, I'm getting the distinct impression that we haven't actually made a bid for these players. What our chiefs need to realise is that we pay top whack for our season tickets, and to fanny around with two weeks left before the big KO is surely reminding supporters of the past three summer windows and the balls up that this brought us.

Do we? How many other Premier League clubs have tickets on sale at £299 for an adult?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.