De Bruyne?

Don't understand why we are happy to let him play today if he is about to become a City player if he got a bad injury would that not put the deal in jeopardy Still think we yet to make an offer which is confusing and disappointing considering we should have had this tied up weeks ago

I don't see why Wolfsburg would lower their £50m asking price, especially when KDB won't force them to sell and Wolfsburg obviously aren't desperate for cash.

If we're trying to call their bluff it won't work if he's creating and scoring every game.

Is it one suggestion a day?
I doubt it, bit then I also doubt wherever they give a fuck about appeasing a handful of needy fans on here.
The deal will be done when both parties are happy. We seem to have a good relationship with the people with KDB's advisors so there's no rush to thrash anything out.

Don't understand why we are happy to let him play today if he is about to become a City player if he got a bad injury would that not put the deal in jeopardy Still think we yet to make an offer which is confusing and disappointing considering we should have had this tied up weeks ago

Do you not think if we could have "tied it up weeks ago" we would have done.

What will be will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.