de jong 18m

If Diarra and Palacios are worth £14m plus, then De Jong is good value for money.

david5601 said:
de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

cant believe any1 is answering this fool.he knows fuck all about football so he must be a rag.

bluemoon201164 said:
david5601 said:
de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

cant believe any1 is answering this fool.he knows fuck all about football so he must be a rag.

here here.....no more posts on this thread from me

bluemoon201164 said:
david5601 said:
what do you lot think??

here mate shut the fuck up you must be out of your head i hate man u just like everyone else does in here and im just tryin to make a point so dont reply if your gna say things like that

david5601 said:
bluemoon201164 said:
david5601 said:
what do you lot think??

here mate shut the fuck up you must be out of your head i hate man u just like everyone else does in here and im just tryin to make a point so dont reply if your gna say things like that

so whats your point rag?

der-bomber said:
l think if you had never heard of Nigel de Jong that you don't know very much about football.....

This.

Big Time.

The lads quality & will make Vinnie look like a midfielder of Neil Neaney quality...ie shite

der-bomber said:
l think if you had never heard of Nigel de Jong that you don't know very much about football.....

why? just because someone doesn't follow European football doesn't mean they don't know much about football. Grow up!

Never heard of De Jong prior to us signing him other than a Holland international, after searching for refrences and listening to fellow Blues who know more about him, I think he will be fantastic signing. The fee I believe is undisclosed so could be 2.5 mil upwards even if 18mil no probs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.