de jong 18m

city_till_i_thai said:
der-bomber said:
l think if you had never heard of Nigel de Jong that you don't know very much about football.....

why? just because someone doesn't follow European football doesn't mean they don't know much about football. Grow up!

Football does exist outside the UK....there are another 195 countries in the world I think...

Grekos said:
city_till_i_thai said:
der-bomber said:
l think if you had never heard of Nigel de Jong that you don't know very much about football.....

why? just because someone doesn't follow European football doesn't mean they don't know much about football. Grow up!

Football does exist outside the UK....there are another 195 countries in the world I think...

no shit!!, but just because some people, whatever their reasons don't watch football outside of the uk, it doesn't mean they don't know much about football. Its almost like saying "oh your a part-timer supporter because you don't go every week, I am a better fan than you" etc.

david5601 said:
de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

Clueless. Muppet. fuck off.

david5601 said:
de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

judge him after he's played you idiot!!!!!

Shooter 83 said:
david5601 said:
what do you lot think??

Clueless. Muppet. fuck off.

Hey you swine, I liked the Muppets :(

city_till_i_thai said:
Grekos said:
city_till_i_thai said:
der-bomber said:

no shit!!, but just because some people, whatever their reasons don't watch football outside of the uk, it doesn't mean they don't know much about football. Its almost like saying "oh your a part-timer supporter because you don't go every week, I am a better fan than you" etc.

It does. I knew de Jong, he didn't there's an example of me knowing something more about football than he does.

david5601 said:
what do you lot think??
I can only assume (judging by your lack of knowledge of European football) that you only know about Arshavin from Euro 2008. Quite how you then managed to miss De Jong's contribution to that very same tournament is beyond me. And to compare him to Arshavin is like comparing Viera to Maradona, i.e. completely pointless.

now now gentlemen,
I have to say I don't know that much about Jong, seen him 2 times, but it would be foolish to think the backroom staff havent watched him many many times [unlike sven on dvd].

I think we should trust Hughes signings as so far they HAVE made each position stronger, just because some aren't flash signings doesn't mean they aren't good for team BALANCE.

Just a comparison of Hughes V Sven makes the point a 1000 times over

Garrido v Bridge - no contest
Gelson v Jong - no contest
Chorluka v Zabaletta - no contest
Bianci v Belamy - no contest

etc etc etc...................NO CONTEST

as for pearcy's signings.....remember Trabelsi???!!! [good goal at the swamp tho']

as someone said, we will obviously get stung on some deals, but who cares [to a degree] if its only loose change to our owners

i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!

didnt we all laugh when Chelski paid us a cool 23 mill for SWP -= same thing, but now its us in reverse....cant have it both ways [but we are smart and buy back for 9 million!]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.